Neptune Krill oil is clinically effective for cardiovascular & joint health plus PMS relief. Neptune Krill Oil contains phospholipids integrated with EPA & DHA which enhance the bioavailability of EFAs. Neptune Krill Oil's naturally occurring synergistic profile of Vitamin A, Vitamin E, astaxanthin and marine flavonoids give it up to 48x more antioxidant activity than fish oil.
- More bioavailable than fish oil: The profile of phospholipids and fatty acids within Neptune Krill Oil resembles those of the human brain, making them easier for the body to recognize and absorb than from fish oil
- No fishy repeat (burp-back)
- Super antioxidant power: Naturally occurring synergistic profile of vitamin A, vitamin E, astaxanthin and marine flavonoids give it up to 48x more antioxidant activity than fish oil
- Pure patented NKO: 40% phospholipids/30% omega-3
- Mercury & PCB-free - no solvents, sugars, starch, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
100% pure NKO (Neptune Krill Oil) is produced by a patented, cold-vacuum extraction of Antarctic krill, one of nature's most abundant and rapidly renewable sources of bioavailable essential fatty acids, phospholipids and antioxidants.
- Promote cardiovascular health and help maintain healthy blood cholesterol levels already within the normal range*
- Support joint health and help maintain proper levels of C-Reactive Protein (CRP)
- Relieve PMS symptoms such as breast tenderness, cramps & mood changes
Clinically effective Neptune krill oil is clinically shown to:
Q: Is red krill oil really all that much better for you than regular fish oil?
A: Red krill oil has about the same amount of omega-3 content as regular fish oil pills, but the way that the omega-3 molecules are conjugated in krill oil, it may be better absorbed and utilized by the body.
Red krill oil's capacity to reduce LDL or bad cholesterol and raise the HDL or good cholesterol seems to be better than fish oil alone and its anti-inflammatory properties appear to be better as well. There are some reports stating that after 2 weeks of taking red krill oil supplements that the anti-inflammatory potential is similar to ibuprofen.
|A northern krill (Meganyctiphanes norvegica)|